水曜日, 9月 19, 2018

Mankind and civilization has been a tough toll of late. I do not know where to begin had you questioned me. There has been a slight hiatus of physical depreciation until recently. I am yet again in agonizing pain but can do little and just DEAL WITH IT. That's life: my life.

An aura of silence it has been. Maybe not literally, but in the little socket in me that holds what we claim as the heart. Negative, that is certain. Here i grunt a factual declaration: I'm lost.

There has been enough rest, food, water and solitude. I find this incomprehensible but something is yet amiss––like adam without eve, a car without wheels, and my life without music. Could it be just a psychological attack to a minute nerve immersed deeply within my brain? I am in denial like Sir Thomas Browne when he wrote the philosophy book - Urne Burial. Who am i to say? They should let me embark on a written existence of my own 'I-feel-like-shit-but-I-don't-know-why' manifesto.

I am sorry.

As for current ignitions, I will return to my coma-tic activities until I endure a spring awakening, till then, auf wiedersehen.


'Never a tear bedims the eye
That time and patience will not dry.'


-Bret Harte

250587|水曜日, 9月 19, 2018|



Only Friends Tag

Mellonamin

|Jackie| Leah| chuwen| Ler| Female Species| Minchee| Shiya| Syamsul| Hisyam| Xiuxia| Zaihar| Talitha| Sylwyn| Alvin| Ernita| Stephanie| Jon| Mervyn| Miguel| Jvlz| Sallysaur| Dani| Faith|
Siyuan|
Science Centre|
Jazer Studio|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com